Rest Day on the Main Page and thus Rest Day here. Come in for make ups, skills, alternate programming. All that jazz!!!
CrossFit NYC Growth Plans For 2010; From the Owners
Over the next year, we hope to double our locations, resources, and membership. We will be moving from the current Brooklyn facility and will be planning for a second Manhattan location. The new boxes are expected to meet the following parameters:
* Minimum 5000 square feet ground floor and/or basement space
* Better locations (i.e., not in office buildings)
* Reliable secure parking (Brooklyn)
* Full bathrooms and showers
* Sufficient resources to handle two or more simultaneous WOD classes
* Target move-in date for Brooklyn: Winter 2010
* Target move-in date for Upper West Side: Fall 2010
The recession offers us an opportunity to secure better locations. Several gym chains are currently in bankruptcy, so we expect to find appropriate sites at rents that make sense. (If you see possibilities, email us at infoATcrossfitnycDOTcom.) Even in a bad economy, people will pay for value, and in the next year, we intend to increase significantly the value we provide to our members.
Brett shoulders Suzie!!!
So do I